Monday, December 3, 2007

Holidazzzeeee

So a lil update on my life....nadamn thing goin on with me thats new. Still work at Pat & Oscars (aka haven for lil fuckn kids) still flying solo, still trying to do the pro mob thing, kickn it with the homies as usual and still slackn off and eating my snacks late at night. Poor metabolism your shiet is fucked. Oh well i did recently just get a haircut that looks pretty bo bo kind of a cross between a hi-top fade and slicked back AzN pRiDe deal goin on. Luckily i own a good amount of hats to spare people from laughing.

One thing happened today i helped Candida draw her children's book cover stimulating my visual artist side which is always good. I realized however that drawing brings out the perfectionist in me and thats probably why i don't draw to often anymore. (mental note frame art and hang up in my room) Sadly with our bit of grade school reminiscing their is always a bad side, as life likes to creep up and kick you in the ass. But it's not really my business to tell so i'll leave that out. Lets just say 250 bucks and me feeling guilty was what we got for enjoying our lil art class session.

ANYWAYS another sunday night or monday morning of BSing and blogging.(Blog is probably one of the stupidest sounding internet terms today) WoC (weapon's of choice) tonight included vitamin water the pink one, marlboro lights and popcorn chicken from Long john silver. So my rambling for tonight has to do with the holidays. Holidays suck. I mean really SUCK. Sure we can all enjoy presents from our loved ones, standing under the mistletoe with that special someone or just good ol winter break. The holidays for me mainly equal up to about 3 things.

1. Hella money spent
2. Wearing mad layers cuz my island roots don't like the cold
3. being fuckn lonely

Although being single permits me the freedom to not have to worry about some extravagant present, don't be fooled because i still end up spending equal or more than if i were to be in some kind of intimate situation. Lets say one girlfriend equals about 100-200 dollar worth gift or maybe less if your a cheap bastard. Now if you have homegirls lets try and calculate. I probably have about 1-2-3-4-5-6 close home girls worth mentioning who on average i'll spend about 30-50 dollars on each. So 40 x 6 and if my multiplication table holds true thats 240 dollars or more given if your extra important to me. That's not even including mi familia who i tend to spend a little less on which is sad, but they love me unconditionally so there. It's ok though i tend to not spend to much on myself as far as material things go so it's all good. Besides my theory is not having a "girl" makes it easier for me to better appreciate the females that are there for me regardless of how i act or what i do. Although they nag me just the same, but i love em HA.

I wear hella layers because my weak ass can't stand being cold. Don't get me wrong i love this season especially since unlike summer you can always put more clothes on as opposed to taking clothes off in the summer. It can only go so far until your flashing those around you and getting locked up for indecent exposure. Other than that i think that my people aren't ment to be cold its just not apart of our genetic make-up. The homeland is fuck tropical it's hot mother fuckn year round. So i blame the malay race for deciding that and island that is hotter than the suns balls is the right place to have Filipinos. -sorry if my histories all wrong, but at this very minute i dont care

Oh and the good ol HOLIDAAAZZZEEE(holidaze copyrighted by me).
Dislcaimer don't read if you don't wanna hear some simp shiet
Now don't get me wrong i love the holidays but hate the holidaze. See holidaze to me is that feeling that the single folk like me get from Late November till Mid February. Reason being that theres thankgiving, Christmas, New Years, and valentines day withing this 4 month period. Not to mention fuckn finals and the beginning of Spring semester so that means crashing classes. I mean all of these holidays just remind you how much it sucks to be single whether you wanna believe it or not. I mean come on eating for thanksgiving at your girls parent's place, uh mistletoe exchanging presents all better with couple type situations....oh and valentines day which is kind of self explanatory. Not to mention is fuckn cold what better time to get under the sheet and get warm with someone than fuckn winter. Unlike summer where stickyness runs rampant. Loneliness is dangerous man we make bad decisions off of being lonely. Calling the ex, or calling someone that you hardly can stand anymore just for some mental or physical attention. Shiets deadly. If your shaking your head in disagreement than kiss my ass, cuz just wait till you start hearing the christmas songs and the red and green themed everything and see how you feel. Better yet the kissing under the mistletoe and all that jazz brings out the holidaze mang.


Knowing me i might meet someone or rekindle something with someone just to get away from feeling the holidaze, but thats never guaranteed. So to all yall that are feeling me i wish you a happy HOLIDAAAZZZEEEE. And to those of you who aren't feeling me or don't understand because you haven't been single in decades.....don't come near me with that simp shiet haha.

now for some cool random holiday shiet




ahhhh run dmc and kurtis blow yall really bring out the christmas cheer in me....

Quote of the day:
"and i tagged that kite with my words, and i wrote..just so you know my weird mind wanders and my brave heart breaks, i've nailed some milestones but i've made mistakes cuz i got more faults than a map of california earthquakes. I am taking a nap underneath your covers, wake me if you like me, wake me if you want me, wake me if you need another poem your once and future love has made himself at home." -An iLL poet that i do admire- Rives

Late night poem:
(this shiets from last year and come to think of it isn't that tight, but i'm to lazy to write something new and its 3 am)

Holidaze

It's a little chilly outside, I mean my hands feel like ice

Meanwhile Christmas carols being sung

By out of tune church choirs

I'm lost in the decorations on houses

The lights are blinding but somewhat

Reminiscent of warm feelings

What I really need is Christmas healings….

Somethin about this season always gets me going

No matter what I do I always recall last year

Last years love, last years kiss, last years ultimate

Feeling of bliss..

No gift or present will make you forget

Maybe the future or your love next

But in the mean time I'll sip on eggnog

And pretend everything is ok

Lets not forget new years

Getting fucked up with some friends

Everything is fun and good times

Up until you get to the end

The count down I swear every number

Brings back a memory

10…shuffling to find her

9… nervous

8…finally spotted her

7…pushing people out of your way

6… finally being face to face

5…warmest hug of my life

4…anxiously waiting

3…eyes are locked

2…happiest I've ever been

1…Last years Kiss

Last years ultimate feeling of bliss….

I swear it's the loneliest time of the year

More like a reminder that your single

Couples holding hands everyone decides

This is the year the one time to just show

While I'm feeling kind of lonely by myself under the mistletoe…

1 comment:

CommanderCacho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.