Sunday, December 9, 2007

Procrastination For The Win

Before i get into anything i just wanna say, i'm glad tommorow's my last day of school till winter break.

Weapons of Choice
1. BigAz Chicken(thats really what its called)
2. Strawberry Gatorade
3.
the usual-Marlboro Lights

I can't pretend like it's a good idea that i'm not studying, but i'm just over it. Procrastination is a mother fucker...although i consider this shiet productive now because at least i'm writing right. If it were tangible and i could weight the two out on a scale(Writing about something i care about vs. studying for something i don't care about) then i think i would rather write about some real shiet i care about. Although my ramblings may not amount to much for other people it matters to me. I still can't help but have a bit of fear of what might happen with school next semester. I honestly don't think that i am doing so bad that i would get kicked out, but their really is just that slight possibility. Either way i will still concentrate on achieving what i have planned for myself regardless of if it involves college or not. I have no problem letting the streets and my own personal interests help to educate me thank you very much. Go ahead judge me i dare you.

On that note lets concentrate on a similar topic...like Dreams. No, not dreams like the dreams you have of jessica alba wearing nothing but socks and chocolate, but real dreams. Like goals and something that you can quite possibly achieve. Now i'm not talking short term like buy that jacket i want on karmaloop.com, but more long term...the future. Other than finals and miniscule things i think that an individuals dreams and aspirations amount to a lot of stress especially for people that are my age. It's scary to think really, you know growing up. It wasn't to long ago i was just trying to graduate high school, but now i gotta think about some real shiet.
I am a firm believer of people holding on for dear life to their dreams and goals, lifes just to short to leave everything up to "GOD" i say fuck making your self believe that life is out of your control. Given their are things we have no say in, but as far as the type of man i want to be i have every bit of choice in the matter.

A list of what i choose to try and achieve:
1. Being recognized as a writer/poet/artist. I don't need worldwide recognition i just want to be remembered by someone. FUCK FAME.
2. Move to SF, and establish myself as someone of importance in the fight for social awareness.
3. Help People
4. Live my life Progressive Mobbin all day every day.

I'm to lazy to write now so imma just quit

no jam
and no poem


No comments: